Issued 08:00 PM ADT 15 August 2018
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind southwesterly 10 to 15 knots veering to northwesterly 10 to 15 Thursday morning.
A few showers and fog patches ending early Thursday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2018
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 15 August 2018 Tonight and Thursday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located from Labrador Sea to
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Thursday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over the southern Marine District.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 7:49 PM ADT 15 August 2018 At 6:00 P.M. ADT, subtropical storm Ernesto center was located near
latitude 39.0 north and longitude 45.7 west. The maximum sustained
winds were 35 knots and minimum central pressure was 1008 millibars.
Ernesto is moving northward at approximately 8 knots.
Ernesto not expected to have any impacts on the marine district and
is forecast to accelerate northeastward on Thursday.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Prescott to Cornwall
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: