Issued 03:30 PM ADT 27 May 2018
Tonight and Monday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southeast 15 knots increasing to east 20 late overnight then diminishing to east 15 Monday afternoon.
A few showers and fog patches beginning this evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2018
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Warnings (In effect)
LurcherIssued 3:30 PM ADT 27 May 2018
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 27 May 2018 Tonight and Monday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Monday ridge located over Cabot Strait extending
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low 1015 mb located south of Cape Cod.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Monday low 1010 mb located over Georges Bank.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: