Issued 03:00 AM ADT 22 May 2018
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind light becoming southwest 15 knots early this evening then diminishing to light overnight. Wind becoming westerly 15 Wednesday afternoon then veering to northwest 15 Wednesday evening.
Showers beginning overnight and ending Wednesday evening. Fog forming overnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 21 May 2018 Today Tonight and Tuesday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Quebec near 5015N 6015W to 5000N 6000W to
5100N 5815W to Newfoundland near 5050N 5705W. Sea ice north of the
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 22 May 2018 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Wednesday ridge located southeast of the Marine
At 3:00 p.m. ADT today trough from low located over the St. Lawrence
River extending westward.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Wednesday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over New Brunswick.
At 10:00 a.m. ADT Wednesday low located southwest of Georges Bank.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Wednesday low located over Banquereau.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:00 AM ADT 22 May 2018 Marine interests are advised that all gale warnings have been ended.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: