Issued 10:00 AM ADT 16 June 2021
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind westerly 10 to 15 knots increasing to westerly 15 to 20 early this evening then diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 Thursday morning.
Showers and fog patches ending this afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 16 June 2021 Today Tonight and Thursday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today trough located from the Quebec Lower North
Shore to Southwestern Shore.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located from Anticosti Island
At 10:00 a.m. ADT Thursday quasi-stationary trough located on a
line east-west over the Quebec Lower North Shore.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:40 AM ADT 16 June 2021 A trough of low pressure will remain over the district today before
moving to lie north of the district on Thursday. Strong to gale force
southerly winds over eastern sections ahead of the trough will
diminish as the trough pulls away.
Marine interests are advised that a gale warning is in effect for
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: