Issued 03:30 PM ADT 20 May 2022
Tonight and Saturday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to south 10 to 15 knots this evening and to south 20 to 25 late overnight. Wind diminishing to south 10 to 15 Saturday evening.
Showers Saturday afternoon. Fog banks forming Saturday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Warnings (In effect)
LurcherIssued 3:30 PM ADT 20 May 2022
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 20 May 2022 Tonight and Saturday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today departing low 1002 mb located over southern
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Saturday approaching trough located west of the
At 3:30 p.m. ADT today ridge located over the western Marine
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Saturday ridge located over the eastern Marine
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:13 PM ADT 20 May 2022 Gale force northeasterly winds over southeastern waters will diminish
this evening as a low pressure system over Southern Laurentian Fan
moves eastward away from the district.
Marine interests are advised that gale warnings are in effect for
East Scotian Slope and Laurentian Fan.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: