Issued 10:00 AM ADT 01 October 2022
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to northeast 25 knots early Sunday morning.
Showers overnight and Sunday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Warnings (In effect)
LurcherIssued 10:00 AM ADT 01 October 2022
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 1 October 2022 Today Tonight and Sunday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located from the Gulf of Maine to
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Sunday dissipating ridge located over the eastern
At 3:30 p.m. ADT today trough located south of Cape Cod.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Sunday trough located south of the Marine District.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:47 AM ADT 1 October 2022 A trough of low pressure south of Cape Cod will move slowly eastward
to stall south of the marine district later tonight and Sunday.
Strong northeasterlies will develop over southwestern waters tonight
and will increase to gale force on Sunday.
Marine interests are advised that gale warnings are in effect for
Georges Bank, West Scotian Slope and East Scotian Slope -
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: