Issued 08:00 PM ADT 02 July 2022
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind southwest 15 to 20 knots diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 late overnight. Wind southwest 10 to 15 Sunday.
Showers ending near noon Sunday with a risk of thunderstorms. Fog patches.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 2 July 2022 Tonight and Sunday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located on a line north-south over
the eastern Gulf of St. Lawrence.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Sunday departing trough located over Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Sunday trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over the St. Lawrence River.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Sunday trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over New Brunswick.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 7:49 PM ADT 2 July 2022 As of 6:00 PM ADT tropical storm Colin was located near latitude 34.0
north and longitude 78.6 west, about 75 kilometres west southwest of
Wilmington, North Carolina. Colin was moving northeast at 6 knots
with maximum sustained winds of 35 knots. Colin is not expected to
impact Canadian marine areas.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
WeatherCAN app: set custom notifications
Learn how to set custom Air Quality Health Index notifications on the WeatherCAN app
- Date modified: