Issued 10:00 AM ADT 23 April 2018
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light becoming west 10 to 15 knots early this evening then backing to southwest 15 after midnight. Wind increasing to southwest 20 near noon Tuesday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 22 April 2018 Today Tonight and Monday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Cape Breton Island near 4535N 6040W to 4530N
5840W to 4600N 5805W to Newfoundland near 4735N 5915W. Sea ice west
of the ice edge.
Warnings (In effect)
LurcherIssued 10:00 AM ADT 23 April 2018
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 23 April 2018 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located from the Great Lakes to the
Gulf of Maine.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Tuesday quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
east-west over the southern Marine District.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Tuesday low located over northern Quebec.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Tuesday low located over Labrador.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: