Issued 10:00 AM ADT 23 May 2022
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind northwest 20 knots diminishing to northerly 15 this afternoon then becoming variable 10 to 15 Tuesday evening.
Scattered showers and fog banks ending near noon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Warnings (In effect)
LurcherIssued 10:00 AM ADT 23 May 2022
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 23 May 2022 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over central Nova Scotia.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Tuesday departing trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Laurentian Fan.
At 3:30 p.m. ADT Tuesday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: