Issued 03:00 AM ADT 30 September 2023
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind light becoming northeasterly 10 to 15 knots overnight then diminishing to light Sunday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 14 June 2023
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 30 September 2023 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today quasi-stationary ridge located over the
At 3:00 a.m. ADT today low 1012 mb located southwest of Georges
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Sunday low 1005 mb located south of Georges Bank.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 2:39 AM ADT 30 September 2023 A low pressure system southwest of Georges Bank this morning will
intensify as it very slowly moves east to lie south of Georges Bank
by Sunday evening. Strong to gale force easterlies are expected north
of the low this evening through Sunday.
Marine interests are advised that gale warnings are in effect for
Georges Bank - southern half and West Scotian Slope - southern half.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: