Issued 03:00 AM ADT 04 August 2021
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light this morning then increasing to southeast 10 to 15 overnight. Wind increasing to south 20 Thursday evening.
Rain overnight and Thursday. Risk of thunderstorms late overnight. Fog patches.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Warnings (In effect)
LurcherIssued 03:00 AM ADT 04 August 2021
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 4 August 2021 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT today trough located over Labrador Sea to Cape
At 10:00 a.m. ADT today low 1019 mb located over Georges Bank.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Thursday low 1025 mb located over the western
At 10:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located over southern Quebec.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight weakening ridge located over the central
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: