Issued 08:00 PM ADT 01 June 2020
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind westerly 15 to 20 knots diminishing to northwesterly 10 to 15 Tuesday morning then backing to southwest 15 early Tuesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2020
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 1 June 2020 Tonight and Tuesday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located from the Quebec Lower
North Shore to Banquereau.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Tuesday trough located from the Quebec Lower
North Shore to the Grand Banks.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight ridge located near the Great Lakes.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Tuesday ridge located over New England.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: