Issued 03:30 PM AST 30 January 2023
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light increasing to variable 15 knots early Tuesday morning and to northerly 20 near noon Tuesday.
Showers or flurries Tuesday.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 30 January 2023 Today Tonight and Tuesday
Ice EdgeFirst ice edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4542N 6218W to Prince
Edward Island near 4559N 6231W. Sea ice southwest of the ice edge.
Second ice edge estimated from 4658N 6157W to 4713N 6215W to 4753N
6129W to 4738N 6105W to 4658N 6157W. Sea ice within the ice edge.
Third ice edge estimated from Prince Edward Island near 4628N 6240W
to 4730N 6411W to 4905N 6319W to 4849N 6145W to 5052N 5740W to
Newfoundland near 4926N 5812W. Sea ice west then east of the ice
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM AST 30 January 2023 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:30 p.m. AST today departing low 1009 mb located northeast
At 3:00 a.m. AST Tuesday low 1016 mb located over the Gulf of Maine.
By 8:00 p.m. AST Tuesday low 1011 mb located over Banquereau.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:11 PM AST 30 January 2023 Marine interests are advised that freezing spray warnings are in
effect for Gulf of St. Lawrence waters except Anticosti.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: