Issued 08:00 PM ADT 14 August 2018
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind light becoming southwest 10 to 15 knots near midnight. Wind southwest 10 to 15 Wednesday.
A few showers and fog patches. Risk of thunderstorms late this evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2018
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 14 August 2018 Tonight and Wednesday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight departing high located east of Laurentian
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low 1014 mb located near LaHave Bank.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Wednesday weakening low located near Cape
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located from the Great Lakes
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Wednesday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over New Brunswick.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: