Issued 10:00 AM ADT 19 March 2019
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind light increasing to westerly 10 to 15 knots this afternoon then backing to southwest 15 to 20 Wednesday afternoon.
Temperatures near zero.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 19 March 2019 Today Tonight and Wednesday
Ice EdgeFirst ice edge estimated from New Brunswick near 4525N 6525W to Nova
Scotia near 4500N 6500W. Sea ice northeast of the ice edge.
Second ice edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4450N 6225W to 4450N
6210W to 4510N 6100W to 4600N 5930W to 4545N 5700W to 4725N 5625W to
Newfoundland near 4720N 5515W. Sea ice north and west of the ice
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 19 March 2019 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today trough located on a line east-west over
the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Wednesday trough located over Newfoundland.
At 10:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located over New England.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Wednesday building ridge located over the southern
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: