Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 06:30 PM EST 14 December 2018
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind southwest 10 knots becoming light early Saturday morning then becoming northeast 10 Saturday afternoon.
Periods of rain ending near midnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM EST 14 December 2018 Tonight and Saturday At 6:30 p.m. EST tonight departing trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Cornwall.
At 6:30 p.m. EST tonight ridge located on a line north-south over
By 6:30 p.m. EST Saturday ridge located on a line north-south over
At 6:30 p.m. EST tonight low 1007 mb located south of Tennessee.
By 6:30 p.m. EST Saturday low 1011 mb located over southern Ohio.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: