Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 22 October 2018
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light becoming southwest 10 knots this afternoon then becoming light this evening. Wind becoming northwest 10 Tuesday evening.
Showers beginning early this morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 22 October 2018 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over New Brunswick.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough from low located on a line north-south
over northwestern Ontario.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Tuesday trough from low located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Huron.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1004 mb located over the northern
Ontario - Manitoba border.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Tuesday low 1011 mb located over northeastern
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: