Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 06:30 PM EDT 24 June 2021
Tonight and Friday.
Wind south 10 knots increasing to south 15 this evening then diminishing to south 10 near noon Friday. Wind increasing to south 15 Friday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM EDT 24 June 2021 Tonight and Friday At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Eastern Seaboard.
At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over western Lake Ontario.
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Friday quasi-stationary trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over North Channel.
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Friday quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over northwestern Ontario.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: