Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 06:30 PM EST 10 December 2019
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind west 10 knots becoming light near midnight then increasing to southwest 15 Wednesday morning. Wind increasing to southwest 20 Wednesday afternoon.
Flurries Wednesday. Visibility 1 mile or less in flurries.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM EST 10 December 2019 Tonight and Wednesday At 6:30 p.m. EST tonight departing trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over New England.
At 6:30 p.m. EST tonight ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over North Dakota.
By 6:30 p.m. EST Wednesday ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Lake of the Woods.
At 6:30 p.m. EST tonight low 1014 mb located over eastern Lake
By 6:30 p.m. EST Wednesday low 1015 mb located over central Quebec.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: