Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 06:30 PM EST 13 November 2019
Tonight and Thursday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light becoming southeast 10 knots late overnight then increasing to south 15 Thursday morning. Wind increasing to southwest 20 Thursday evening.
Periods of snow overnight and Thursday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Kingston to CornwallIssued 6:30 PM EST 13 November 2019
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM EST 13 November 2019 Tonight and Thursday At 6:30 p.m. EST tonight departing ridge located on a line
north-south over western Quebec.
At 6:30 p.m. EST tonight trough located on a line north-south over
By 6:30 p.m. EST Thursday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Georgian Bay.
By 6:30 p.m. EST Thursday cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Superior.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: