Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EST 01 December 2023
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind southwest 15 knots diminishing to southwest 10 early this morning then becoming light late this morning. Wind becoming northeast 10 Saturday evening.
Scattered showers beginning early this morning changing to rain this afternoon then to periods of snow or rain Saturday morning and ending Saturday afternoon. Scattered flurries or scattered showers Saturday evening.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 1 December 2023 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EST today departing trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Ottawa.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line east-west over
By 3:00 a.m. EST Saturday ridge located on a line east-west over
By 3:00 a.m. EST Saturday approaching low 1011 mb located over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: