Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EDT 18 August 2019
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind light becoming southwest 10 knots near noon then backing to south 10 near midnight. Wind increasing to southwest 15 near noon Monday then diminishing to southwest 10 Monday evening.
Showers tonight and Monday morning with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM EDT 18 August 2019 Today Tonight and Monday At 10:30 a.m. EDT today cold front located west of Lake Nipigon.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Monday cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over southern Ontario.
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today high 1013 mb located over South Dakota.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Monday high 1017 mb located over Wisconsin.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: