Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 23 October 2020
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light becoming south 10 knots this morning then increasing to south 15 this afternoon. Wind increasing to southwest 20 this evening then diminishing to west 15 overnight. Wind veering to northwest 15 Saturday morning then diminishing to northwest 10 near noon Saturday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Kingston to CornwallIssued 03:00 AM EDT 23 October 2020
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 23 October 2020 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today departing high 1030 mb located over eastern
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1008 mb located over Lake Michigan.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Saturday deepening low 995 mb located over
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today high 1041 mb located over southwestern
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Saturday high 1030 mb located over southwestern
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: