Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EST 13 December 2019
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind south 10 knots backing to southeast 10 this afternoon then becoming light this evening. Wind becoming northeast 10 Saturday morning then backing to northwest 10 Saturday evening.
Rain overnight and Saturday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 13 December 2019 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EST today departing ridge located from James Bay to
Nova Scotia then to North Carolina.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today quasi-stationary trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over northern Lake Michigan.
By 3:00 a.m. EST Saturday deepening low 1002 mb located over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: