Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 06:30 PM EST 03 December 2020
Tonight and Friday.
Wind southwest 20 knots diminishing to southwest 15 Friday evening.
Showers becoming flurries or showers Friday morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in flurries.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM EST 3 December 2020 Tonight and Friday At 6:30 p.m. EST tonight low 992 mb located over eastern Hudson Bay.
By 6:30 p.m. EST Friday low 994 mb located over northern Quebec.
At 6:30 p.m. EST tonight departing high 1026 mb located over the
At 6:30 p.m. EST tonight trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Superior.
By 6:30 p.m. EST Friday trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over southern Georgian Bay.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Need to travel Alberta Highway 93?
Go prepared with Highway 93 forecasts. Highway regions are available in the Alberta text forecast bulletin between Lake Louise and Jasper. (Photo by: Natalie Anderson)
- Date modified: