Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 06:30 PM EDT 01 July 2022
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind southwest 10 knots becoming light this evening then becoming southwest 10 near noon Saturday. Wind becoming light Saturday evening.
Scattered showers ending overnight with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM EDT 1 July 2022 Tonight and Saturday At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight low 996 mb located over Hudson Bay.
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Saturday low 1000 mb located over northern Quebec.
At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over southern Ontario.
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Saturday departing cold front located on a line
north-south over Nova Scotia.
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Saturday approaching ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Wisconsin.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
WeatherCAN app: set custom notifications
Learn how to set custom Air Quality Health Index notifications on the WeatherCAN app
- Date modified: