Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 06:30 PM EST 13 December 2019
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind southeast 10 knots becoming light this evening then becoming northeast 10 Saturday morning. Wind backing to northwest 10 Saturday evening.
Rain overnight and Saturday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 14 December 2019 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EST today dissipating trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over northeastern Ontario.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 1002 mb located over eastern North
By 3:00 a.m. EST Sunday deepening low 971 mb located over southern
At 3:00 a.m. EST today high 1029 mb located over southeastern
By 3:00 a.m. EST Sunday high 1022 mb located over western Minnesota.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: