Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EST 26 November 2022
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind southwest 15 knots diminishing to southwest 10 near midnight then becoming light Sunday morning. Wind becoming north 10 Sunday evening.
Rain Sunday afternoon and evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM EST 26 November 2022 Today Tonight and Sunday At 10:30 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over western New York State.
By 10:30 a.m. EST Sunday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Nova Scotia.
At 10:30 a.m. EST today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over northwestern Ontario.
By 10:30 a.m. EST Sunday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over southern Quebec.
By 10:30 a.m. EST Sunday approaching low 995 mb located over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: