Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EDT 23 March 2019
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind northwest 15 knots diminishing to west 10 early this evening then increasing to southwest 15 near midnight. Wind diminishing to southwest 10 Sunday afternoon then becoming northeast 10 Sunday evening.
Periods of rain beginning Sunday afternoon changing to periods of snow Sunday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM EDT 23 March 2019 Today Tonight and Sunday At 10:30 a.m. EDT today departing low 983 mb located over New
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over North Channel.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Sunday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over the Eastern Seaboard.
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over northern Ontario.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Sunday cold front located on a line east-west
over North Channel.
At 10:30 a.m. EDT Sunday approaching ridge located on a line
east-west over northern Ontario.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: