Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 20 August 2019
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind light becoming south 10 knots near midnight then veering to southwest 10 Wednesday morning. Wind becoming light Wednesday afternoon.
Showers beginning Wednesday morning with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 20 August 2019 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today departing cold front located on a line
north-south over New Brunswick.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Ontario.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over the East Coast of the U.S.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake of the Woods.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Huron.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: