Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 06:30 PM EDT 27 September 2022
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind southwest 10 knots becoming light this evening then becoming northwest 10 Wednesday morning. Wind becoming light Wednesday evening.
Scattered showers ending Wednesday morning. Risk of thunderstorms early this evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM EDT 27 September 2022 Tonight and Wednesday At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight trough located on a line east-west over
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Wednesday departing trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Eastern Seaboard.
At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight high 1029 mb located over the Ontario -
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Wednesday high 1033 mb located over Lake Superior.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: