Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 06:30 PM EST 11 December 2019
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind southwest 20 knots diminishing to southwest 10 this evening then backing to south 10 near noon Thursday. Wind increasing to south 15 Thursday evening.
Flurries this evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in flurries.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM EST 11 December 2019 Tonight and Thursday At 6:30 p.m. EST tonight ridge located from Saskatchewan to Kentucky
then to Texas.
By 6:30 p.m. EST Thursday ridge located from James Bay to New
England then to North Carolina.
At 6:30 p.m. EST tonight departing low 1014 mb located over
By 6:30 p.m. EST Thursday approaching low 1016 mb located over
northern Lake Michigan.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: