Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 11 August 2022
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind light becoming north 10 knots early this evening then becoming light near midnight. Wind light Friday.
Scattered showers today with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 11 August 2022 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today departing low 1002 mb located southeast of
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today departing cold front from low located on
a line northeast-southwest over eastern Ontario.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today high 1025 mb located over the Ontario -
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Friday high 1024 mb located over Upper Michigan.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: