Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 23 September 2019
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southwest 15 knots increasing to southwest 20 this afternoon then diminishing to southwest 15 near midnight. Wind diminishing to southwest 10 Tuesday morning then veering to northwest 10 near noon Tuesday.
Showers ending near midnight. Risk of thunderstorms today and early this evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Kingston to CornwallIssued 03:00 AM EDT 23 September 2019
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 23 September 2019 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1006 mb located over Lake Huron.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Tuesday low 1001 mb located over Montréal.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over northwestern Ontario.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over northeastern Ontario.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: