Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 21 October 2019
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light becoming northeast 10 knots near noon then increasing to northeast 15 early this evening. Wind diminishing to east 10 near midnight then increasing to southeast 15 Tuesday morning.
Showers Tuesday late in the day.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 21 October 2019 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over the Ontario - Quebec border.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over New Brunswick.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 998 mb located over South Dakota.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Tuesday low 989 mb located over Duluth.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: