Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:43 PM EDT 15 August 2018
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind northwest 10 knots becoming light late overnight. Wind light Thursday.
Chance of showers late this evening and after midnight with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM EDT 15 August 2018 Tonight and Thursday At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over the St. Lawrence River.
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Thursday cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over the East Coast of the U.S.
At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight low 1011 mb located over Missouri.
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Thursday low 1010 mb located over northern
At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight cold front located over northern
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Thursday cold front located over northwestern
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: