Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EDT 17 October 2018
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind west 15 knots veering to northwest 15 this afternoon then diminishing to northwest 10 near noon Thursday. Wind backing to west 10 Thursday evening.
Showers ending this afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM EDT 17 October 2018 Tonight and Thursday At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight departing low 997 mb located over eastern
At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight ridge located on a line north-south over
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Thursday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over eastern Ontario.
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Thursday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over northern Ontario.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: