Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 06:30 PM EST 06 December 2022
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind light tonight and Wednesday.
Showers ending Wednesday afternoon. Fog patches forming near midnight and dissipating Wednesday morning.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM EST 6 December 2022 Tonight and Wednesday At 6:30 p.m. EST tonight ridge located on a line east-west over
By 6:30 p.m. EST Wednesday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Nipigon.
At 6:30 p.m. EST tonight trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over southern Ontario.
By 6:30 p.m. EST Wednesday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over the East Coast of the U.S.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: