Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EST 06 December 2019
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind light becoming northeast 10 knots near noon then becoming light early this evening. Wind becoming west 10 near noon Saturday then becoming light Saturday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 6 December 2019 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 1012 mb located over southern Lake
By 3:00 a.m. EST Saturday departing low 1009 mb located off
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over the Ontario - Manitoba border.
By 3:00 a.m. EST Saturday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Huron.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: