Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 06:30 PM EST 23 January 2019
Forecasts have ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM EST 23 January 2019 Tonight and Thursday At 6:30 p.m. EST tonight low 1000 mb located over Georgian Bay.
By 6:30 p.m. EST Thursday low 980 mb located over northern Maine.
At 6:30 p.m. EST tonight warm front from low located on a line
east-west over eastern Ontario.
By 6:30 p.m. EST Thursday departing warm front from low located
on a line east-west over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 6:30 p.m. EST tonight cold front from low located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake St. Clair.
By 6:30 p.m. EST Thursday cold front from low located on a line
north-south over New England.
At 6:30 p.m. EST tonight deepening low 1010 mb located over
By 6:30 p.m. EST Thursday low 1003 mb located over Sault Ste. Marie.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: