Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EST 17 November 2018
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind southwest 15 knots diminishing to northwest 10 this afternoon then becoming light near midnight. Wind becoming south 10 Sunday evening.
Flurries or showers beginning near noon and ending early this evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 17 November 2018 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Georgian Bay.
By 3:00 a.m. EST Sunday departing trough located on a line
north-south over the Maritimes.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over southern Saskatchewan.
By 3:00 a.m. EST Sunday ridge located from Nebraska to Lake Ontario.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: