Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 24 September 2023
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind northeast 10 knots increasing to northeast 15 Monday afternoon then diminishing to northeast 10 Monday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 24 September 2023 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over central Quebec.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1006 mb located over North Dakota.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Monday low 1011 mb located over western Minnesota.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today Post-tropical Storm Ophelia 1006 mb located
over North Carolina.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Monday weakening Post-tropical Storm Ophelia 1012
mb located over the Eastern Seaboard.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: