Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 06:30 PM EDT 16 May 2022
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light becoming northwest 15 knots this evening then diminishing to west 10 near midnight. Wind increasing to southwest 15 early Tuesday morning then veering to northwest 15 Tuesday afternoon. Wind diminishing to northwest 10 Tuesday evening.
Scattered showers ending overnight. Risk of thunderstorms early this evening. Showers Tuesday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM EDT 16 May 2022 Tonight and Tuesday At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight low 995 mb located south of Montréal.
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Tuesday low 991 mb located west of the Gulf of
At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight ridge located on a line north-south over
Lake of the Woods.
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Lake Superior.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: