Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 06:30 PM EDT 20 October 2020
Tonight and Wednesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light becoming northeast 10 knots near midnight then increasing to south 15 early Wednesday morning. Wind increasing to southwest 20 near noon Wednesday then diminishing to west 10 Wednesday evening.
Showers overnight and Wednesday with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Kingston to CornwallIssued 6:30 PM EDT 20 October 2020
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM EDT 20 October 2020 Tonight and Wednesday At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight high 1028 mb located over the Ontario -
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Wednesday high 1032 mb located over Labrador.
At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight trough located on a line north-south over
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Wednesday trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Lake Nipissing.
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Wednesday approaching ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Lake Michigan.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: