Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 06:30 PM EDT 13 June 2021
Tonight and Monday.
Wind light becoming southwest 10 knots near midnight then backing to south 10 early Monday morning. Wind veering to southwest 10 late Monday afternoon.
Scattered showers tonight and Monday. Risk of thunderstorms tonight and Monday afternoon and evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM EDT 13 June 2021 Tonight and Monday At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over northern Ontario.
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Monday trough located on a line north-south over
At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over South Dakota.
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Monday ridge located from Lake of the Woods
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: