Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 25 September 2018
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind light becoming south 10 knots near noon then increasing to southwest 15 Wednesday morning.
A few showers ending Wednesday afternoon. Risk of thunderstorms Wednesday morning and afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM EDT 25 September 2018 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 10:30 a.m. EDT today trough from 1003 mb low located from James
Bay to Lake Superior.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Wednesday trough from 996 mb low located from
Lake Nipissing to Indiana.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Wednesday approaching ridge located on a line
north-south over Minnesota.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: