Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EST 27 November 2021
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind northwest 15 knots diminishing to west 10 this afternoon then becoming light this evening. Wind becoming northeast 10 Sunday morning then increasing to northeast 15 near noon Sunday.
Periods of snow Sunday late in the day. Visibility as low as 1 mile in snow.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM EST 27 November 2021 Today Tonight and Sunday At 10:30 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Lake Huron.
By 10:30 a.m. EST Sunday ridge located on a line north-south over
the Ontario - Quebec border.
At 10:30 a.m. EST today trough located on a line northwest-southeast
over the Ontario - Manitoba border.
By 10:30 a.m. EST Sunday trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Lake Huron.
At 10:30 a.m. EST Sunday approaching ridge located on a line
north-south over Manitoba.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: