Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EST 08 December 2019
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind south 10 knots increasing to south 15 near noon and to south 20 early this evening. Wind increasing to south 25 near midnight then diminishing to south 15 near noon Monday. Wind increasing to south 20 Monday evening.
Periods of rain Monday afternoon and evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM EST 8 December 2019 Today Tonight and Monday At 10:30 a.m. EST today departing ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over southeastern Quebec.
At 10:30 a.m. EST today cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over northwestern Ontario.
By 10:30 a.m. EST Monday cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over Whitefish Bay.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: