Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EST 21 November 2019
Today Tonight and Friday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light becoming southwest 10 knots near noon then increasing to south 15 early this evening. Wind increasing to south 25 near midnight then veering to southwest 30 Friday morning. Wind veering to west 25 near noon Friday then diminishing to west 15 Friday evening.
Periods of rain tonight and Friday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Kingston to CornwallIssued 03:00 AM EST 21 November 2019
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 21 November 2019 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over western Lake Ontario.
By 3:00 a.m. EST Friday departing ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over New Brunswick.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 1002 mb located over northwestern Iowa.
By 3:00 a.m. EST Friday low 996 mb located over Lake Nipissing.
By 3:00 a.m. EST Friday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake of the Woods.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: