Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 05 July 2022
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind light becoming south 10 knots near noon then becoming light early this evening. Wind becoming north 10 Wednesday morning then becoming light Wednesday evening.
Scattered showers today and this evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 5 July 2022 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today departing ridge located on a line north-south
over New York State.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1009 mb located over southern Wisconsin.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday low 1004 mb located over Maine.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today high 1023 mb located over northern
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday high 1021 mb located over Lake Nipigon.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
WeatherCAN app: set custom notifications
Learn how to set custom Air Quality Health Index notifications on the WeatherCAN app
- Date modified: