Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EST 22 November 2019
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind south 15 knots increasing to southwest 30 early this morning then veering to west 25 near noon. Wind diminishing to west 15 early this evening and to light overnight. Wind becoming southwest 15 Saturday morning then diminishing to south 10 Saturday evening.
Periods of rain ending this afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Kingston to CornwallIssued 03:00 AM EST 22 November 2019
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 22 November 2019 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EST today deepening low 996 mb located over western
By 3:00 a.m. EST Saturday low 986 mb located over the Gulf of
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Nipigon.
By 3:00 a.m. EST Saturday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Georgian Bay.
By 3:00 a.m. EST Saturday low 990 mb located over northeastern
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: