Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 06:30 PM EDT 20 September 2018
Tonight and Friday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind northeast 10 knots increasing to south 20 early Friday morning then veering to southwest 25 Friday evening with gusts to 35.
Chance of showers tonight and Friday with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Kingston to CornwallIssued 00:04 AM EDT 21 September 2018
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM EDT 20 September 2018 Tonight and Friday At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight departing ridge located on a line east-west
over northern Ontario.
At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight deepening low 997 mb located over
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Friday deepening low 978 mb located over central
At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight warm front from low located on a line
east-west over Lower Michigan.
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Friday cold front from low located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Ontario.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: