Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 06:30 PM EST 20 November 2018
Tonight and Wednesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to southwest 15 knots this evening and to southwest 25 early Wednesday morning. Wind veering to northwest 20 Wednesday afternoon.
Periods of snow beginning early Wednesday morning and ending near noon Wednesday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Kingston to CornwallIssued 6:30 PM EST 20 November 2018
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM EST 20 November 2018 Tonight and Wednesday At 6:30 p.m. EST tonight dissipating ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Indiana.
At 6:30 p.m. EST tonight low 1011 mb located over central Lake
By 6:30 p.m. EST Wednesday low 999 mb located over Nova Scotia.
At 6:30 p.m. EST tonight ridge located on a line north-south
By 6:30 p.m. EST Wednesday ridge located on a line north-south
over Lake Superior.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: