Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EDT 19 October 2021
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind southwest 10 knots increasing to southwest 15 near noon then diminishing to light near midnight. Wind becoming southwest 10 Wednesday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM EDT 19 October 2021 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 10:30 a.m. EDT today quasi-stationary high 1024 mb located over
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Nipigon.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Wednesday trough located on a line east-west
over Georgian Bay.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Wednesday ridge located on a line east-west over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: