Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EST 12 December 2017
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind northeast 15 knots diminishing to east 10 early this morning then becoming northwest 10 this afternoon. Wind increasing to northwest 20 near midnight then backing to west 25 near noon Wednesday.
Periods of snow ending Wednesday morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 12 December 2017 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today intensifying trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Georgian Bay.
By 3:00 a.m. EST Wednesday trough located from Montréal to Lake
At 3:00 a.m. EST today deepening low 1002 mb located near Ohio.
By 3:00 a.m. EST Wednesday deepening low 983 mb located southeast
By 3:00 a.m. EST Wednesday approaching low 1002 mb located near
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: