Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EDT 20 March 2019
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind southwest 10 knots increasing to southwest 15 near noon then diminishing to light early this evening. Wind becoming southeast 10 near midnight then increasing to south 15 late overnight. Wind south 15 Thursday.
Periods of rain beginning early Thursday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM EDT 20 March 2019 Today Tonight and Thursday At 10:30 a.m. EDT today quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Eastern Seaboard.
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today low 1009 mb located over northwestern
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Thursday low 1011 mb located over northern Ohio.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Thursday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over northern Ontario.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: