Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 06:30 PM EST 28 February 2021
Forecasts have ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM EST 28 February 2021 Tonight and Monday At 6:30 p.m. EST tonight departing ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over eastern Quebec.
At 6:30 p.m. EST tonight low 996 mb located over Whitefish Bay.
By 6:30 p.m. EST Monday low 988 mb located over New Brunswick.
At 6:30 p.m. EST tonight cold front from low located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake St. Clair.
By 6:30 p.m. EST Monday cold front from low located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Eastern Seaboard.
At 6:30 p.m. EST tonight high 1030 mb located over Saskatchewan.
By 6:30 p.m. EST Monday high 1034 mb located over northern Iowa.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Need to travel Alberta Highway 93?
Go prepared with Highway 93 forecasts. Highway regions are available in the Alberta text forecast bulletin between Lake Louise and Jasper. (Photo by: Natalie Anderson)
- Date modified: