Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 26 August 2019
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light becoming southeast 10 knots near midnight then increasing to southeast 20 Tuesday morning. Wind diminishing to south 15 Tuesday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Kingston to CornwallIssued 03:00 AM EDT 26 August 2019
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 26 August 2019 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located on a line north-south
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1003 mb located over central Manitoba.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Tuesday low 999 mb located over northwestern
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today cold front from low located on a line
north-south over North Dakota.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Tuesday cold front from low located on a line
northwest-southeast over Wisconsin.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: