Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EST 03 December 2023
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind northeast 15 knots diminishing to north 10 near midnight then backing to northwest 10 near noon Monday.
Rain with a risk of freezing rain becoming snow or periods of rain this evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM EST 3 December 2023 Today Tonight and Monday At 10:30 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line east-west over
By 10:30 a.m. EST Monday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
At 10:30 a.m. EST today trough located on a line east-west over
By 10:30 a.m. EST Monday approaching trough located on a line
east-west over Ottawa.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: