Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 20 July 2018
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind light becoming southeast 10 knots this afternoon then increasing to southeast 15 this evening. Wind diminishing to east 10 Saturday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 20 July 2018 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today departing high 1021 mb located south
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Nipigon.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Saturday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over northeastern Ontario.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1002 mb located over western Wisconsin.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Saturday low 1001 mb located over Lake Michigan.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: