Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 20 September 2018
Today Tonight and Friday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light becoming northeast 10 knots near noon then increasing to south 20 Friday morning. Wind veering to southwest 25 Friday evening.
Chance of showers today and Friday with a risk of thunderstorms. Fog patches dissipating this morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Kingston to CornwallIssued 03:00 AM EDT 20 September 2018
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 20 September 2018 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line east-west over
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Friday ridge located on a line east-west over
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1004 mb located over western Kansas.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Friday deepening low 993 mb located over western
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: