Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 06:30 PM EST 15 November 2018
Tonight and Friday.
Wind east 10 knots backing to northeast 10 near midnight then becoming light Friday morning. Wind becoming southwest 15 near noon Friday.
Snow beginning early this evening changing to periods of rain or snow near noon Friday. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM EST 15 November 2018 Tonight and Friday At 6:30 p.m. EST tonight high 1032 mb located over Maine.
By 6:30 p.m. EST Friday departing high 1024 mb located over
At 6:30 p.m. EST tonight trough located from James Bay to Minnesota.
By 6:30 p.m. EST Friday trough located from James Bay to Lake
At 6:30 p.m. EST tonight low 1006 mb located over Virginia.
By 6:30 p.m. EST Friday low 988 mb located over Nova Scotia.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: