Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 08:35 AM EDT 20 June 2021
Today Tonight and Monday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southwest 10 knots becoming light near noon then increasing to southwest 15 early Monday morning. Wind increasing to southwest 20 near noon Monday then diminishing to southwest 15 Monday evening.
Showers Monday with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Kingston to CornwallIssued 08:35 AM EDT 20 June 2021
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 20 June 2021 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today departing trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Maine.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today weakening ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Upper Michigan.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1000 mb located over South Dakota.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Monday low 994 mb located over Lake Michigan.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: