Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 09 April 2020
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind light increasing to west 15 knots this morning and to west 20 this afternoon. Wind veering to northwest 20 Friday morning then diminishing to northwest 15 Friday evening.
Showers or flurries ending Friday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 9 April 2020 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located from James Bay to Lake
Nipissing then to Lake Erie.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Friday trough located on a line northwest-southeast
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today high 1029 mb located off Alberta.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Friday high 1027 mb located over Nebraska.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: