Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 15 June 2021
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind light becoming northwest 10 knots near noon then increasing to west 15 Wednesday afternoon. Wind diminishing to west 10 Wednesday evening.
Showers ending this evening. Risk of thunderstorms today.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 15 June 2021 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over eastern Lake Ontario.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over New Brunswick.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
Lake of the Woods.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday ridge located on a line north-south
over Lake Superior.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: