Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EST 27 November 2022
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind southwest 10 knots becoming light this morning then becoming north 10 early this evening. Wind increasing to northwest 15 near midnight then diminishing to north 10 Monday morning. Wind becoming light Monday afternoon.
Rain this afternoon and tonight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 27 November 2022 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EST today dissipating trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Sault Ste. Marie.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 1004 mb located over southern Missouri.
By 3:00 a.m. EST Monday low 992 mb located south of Maine.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 3:00 a.m. EST Monday ridge located from Hudson Bay to Wawa then
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: