Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EDT 19 August 2019
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind southwest 15 knots diminishing to southwest 10 early this evening then becoming light near midnight. Wind light Tuesday.
Showers late this morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM EDT 19 August 2019 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 10:30 a.m. EDT today dissipating cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over southern Ontario.
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today high 1017 mb located over Wisconsin.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Tuesday high 1017 mb located over New York State.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Tuesday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over northwestern Ontario.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: