Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 06:30 PM EDT 19 October 2021
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind southwest 15 knots diminishing to southwest 10 near midnight then becoming light Wednesday evening.
Fog patches forming late overnight and dissipating Wednesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM EDT 19 October 2021 Tonight and Wednesday At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight high 1024 mb located over eastern
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Wednesday high 1023 mb located east of North
At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over western Lake Superior.
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Wednesday trough located on a line east-west over
At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight ridge located on a line east-west over
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Wednesday ridge located on a line east-west over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: