Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EDT 29 September 2020
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southwest 15 knots diminishing to southwest 10 this afternoon then backing to south 10 this evening. Wind becoming light late overnight then becoming southwest 10 Wednesday morning. Wind increasing to southwest 20 Wednesday afternoon.
Showers changing to rain this evening then to showers near noon Wednesday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Kingston to CornwallIssued 10:30 AM EDT 29 September 2020
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM EDT 29 September 2020 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 10:30 a.m. EDT today low 984 mb located over eastern James Bay.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Wednesday low 987 mb located northeast of
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today trough from low located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Superior.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Wednesday trough from low located on a line
northeast-southwest over Labrador.
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today deepening low 1009 mb located over western
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Wednesday low 992 mb located over southeastern
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: