Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 06:30 PM EST 11 November 2019
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind northeast 15 knots backing to north 15 early Tuesday morning then diminishing to north 10 near noon Tuesday. Wind increasing to northwest 15 Tuesday evening.
Snow ending near noon Tuesday. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM EST 11 November 2019 Tonight and Tuesday At 6:30 p.m. EST tonight ridge located from the Gulf of St. Lawrence
to Lake Winnipeg then to Oklahoma.
By 6:30 p.m. EST Tuesday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Michigan.
At 6:30 p.m. EST tonight low 1010 mb located over southwestern
By 6:30 p.m. EST Tuesday low 998 mb located over the Gulf of
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: