Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EDT 20 April 2021
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind southwest 15 knots diminishing to west 10 early this evening then becoming light near midnight. Wind becoming northeast 15 early Wednesday morning then backing to north 15 near noon Wednesday. Wind diminishing to northwest 10 Wednesday evening.
Snow overnight and Wednesday. Visibility as low as 1 mile in snow.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM EDT 20 April 2021 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 10:30 a.m. EDT today low 998 mb located over western Quebec.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Wednesday departing low 1001 mb located over
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line east-west over
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Wednesday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over northeastern Ontario.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Wednesday low 1001 mb located over Pennsylvania.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: