Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 06:30 PM EDT 09 August 2022
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind light tonight and Wednesday.
Fog patches forming near midnight and dissipating Wednesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM EDT 9 August 2022 Tonight and Wednesday At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
east-west over southern Ontario.
At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight low 993 mb located over southern Hudson
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Wednesday low 998 mb located east of James Bay.
At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight high 1021 mb located over western
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Wednesday high 1025 mb located over Manitoba.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: