Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EST 11 December 2019
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind light increasing to southwest 15 knots this morning and to southwest 20 this afternoon. Wind diminishing to southwest 10 this evening then backing to south 10 near noon Thursday. Wind increasing to south 20 Thursday evening.
Flurries today and this evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in flurries.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 11 December 2019 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EST today quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
north-south over southern Ontario.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 1015 mb located over eastern Lake
By 3:00 a.m. EST Thursday low 1015 mb located over the Gulf of
By 3:00 a.m. EST Thursday approaching low 1017 mb located over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: