Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EDT 08 June 2023
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind light today tonight and Friday.
Scattered showers ending near midnight. Risk of thunderstorms this afternoon. Scattered showers Friday afternoon and evening with a risk of thunderstorms.
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 08 June 2023
Saturday Wind light.
Sunday Wind light.
Monday Wind light.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM EDT 8 June 2023 Today Tonight and Friday At 10:30 a.m. EDT today quasi-stationary trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over New England.
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
north-south over Illinois.
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today cold front located on a line
northwest-southeast over northern Manitoba.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Friday cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over northern Ontario.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: